Awesome 350LC

Rich_B
This post is 5180 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Got talking to this chap while having our MOTs done last summer, he had a mint elsie so I took a pic. Forgot about it til today and thought I'd post it up, It looked like it had just come out the showroom.

350LC.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not bad, but the red stripe ones were faster ;):D

RD350LC.jpg

I cant help thinking how sterile bikes like that are, 30 odd years old and its entire life has been NOS'd and powdercoated away. I would be far more interested in the blue Galouise jobbie in the background.

Only one thing wrong with those bikes......

They need to be ridden!!! :lol:

And how do you think I got it there :rolleyes:

I cant help thinking how sterile bikes like that are, 30 odd years old and its entire life has been NOS'd and powdercoated away. I would be far more interested in the blue Galouise jobbie in the background.

I think it looks better than when I bought it

a23c3dbc.jpg

AWE"ohmy.gif "up Yours "trulely , Thats a shocking coloursad.gif , bordering on gaybiggrin.gif But then The bonniest TRIPLE H2C was in purple and it does look coolrolleyes.gif so aye of the beholder EH"cool.gif

a bit of a missunderstanding me thinks, the purple one is his,which is now red N white,mines mellow yellowsmile.gif

You may be interested in this one then, my non-standard LC

Photo0033.jpg

Still "a work in progress" :P

That looks alot like the one i had :) i like that alot did you do all the mods yourself ?

Built it myself, had the swinger adapted by NK Racing & billet top yoke manufactured by AN Other.

Only one thing wrong with Goff--------------

She---------------------------------------- need to be ridden!!! laugh.gif

Edited by B/H. I FEEL A WHIPPING COMING ON biggrin.giftongue.gif

oh- UP YOURS ,, Cracking yellow LC. cool.gif

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online