In need of help

My1stBike
This post is 5367 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello to everyone. Im a proud new owner of a 86 Fzx700 Fazer. Bought it spring 2009, wrecked, was able to get ROAD wothy now trying to fix what i put off, for WINTER. Now I am losing my mind trying to find Aftermarket parts for the carbs, and am in need of some mesuarements of some other items if anyone can help i will be forever in your dept. I absolutely love this Bike and yes it is my First Bike.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello to everyone. Im a proud new owner of a 86 Fzx700 Fazer. Bought it spring 2009, wrecked, was able to get ROAD wothy now trying to fix what i put off, for WINTER. Now I am losing my mind trying to find Aftermarket parts for the carbs, and am in need of some mesuarements of some other items if anyone can help i will be forever in your dept. I absolutely love this Bike and yes it is my First Bike.

I don't know about measurements, but for genuine Yamaha spares you cant beat Fowlers of Bristol (Tel 01179770466). They do a first class mail order delivery service. You will need the bikes serial number though.

Hope this helps

Mike

I don't know about measurements, but for genuine Yamaha spares you cant beat Fowlers of Bristol (Tel 01179770466). They do a first class mail order delivery service. You will need the bikes serial number though.

Hope this helps

Mike

thank you for you help, the meausement i need if the handelbars. The kid who wrecked the bike total destoried the the top of it and all i need know is bars i can fix the rest, but running out of money for OEM bars was hopein gto find some aftermarket ones for the time being. The over all lenght rise and lengeth of mounting part, if any one haz a Fazer i would greatly loke those numbers.