questions questions questions

up.yours
This post is 5227 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The percieved wisdom on this site is that I'm a few slates short of rooffull, a few sandwiches short of a picnic, however as you are aware I'm having problems uyploading yiutube videos.

When i come to edit the failed upload, the embedded code is somewhat truncated. Is this a limitation of the rather cheapskate non subscribed status that I'm using ? -----------------------------------------------------------------------------my brother typed the above after several failed attemps ,he tried different methods and got the same results as me,i may be new to computing but ,well lets say its his job.and he said it should work ,so can you tell me if you need to be a paying member to put videos on this forum.kev

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Have you tried sticking two pencils up your nose, wearing your underpants on your head and saying - "Wibble" ??? :D

ATB

J

Have you tried sticking two pencils up your nose, wearing your underpants on your head and saying - "Wibble" ??? biggrin.gif

ATB

J

no ,but if you could come and show me how, it would be appreciated.

no ,but if you could come and show me how, it would be appreciated.

[/quote

If I put your grunts over my head - :o:(:unsure: they would keep my knees warm.

ATB

J

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online