ttr600 exhaust

minted
This post is 5383 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

can any one tell me what the difference between a ttr600r 2001/2002 and a ttr600re 2005 ? other than the electric start what I want to know is the exhaust seems to only be available for bikes up to 2002 :( and from what I see picture wise they look the same to me is their any difference to the exhaust as standard ???? .I need a can on it its so quiet don't have the enthusiasm to modify would rather it just fitted thanx minted

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

just buy a can and weld some pipe up accordingly. If you want to be _really_ perfect then get some dyno time and jet your carb up accordingly, but generally an exhaust for 1 bike with Xbhp with work fine for another bike that puts out Xbhp, I would have no hesitance in putting a can for an older TTR on a newer TTR. (I did it about 12 months ago for a friend of mine).