yamaha day wipeeeeeeee

paul
This post is 7216 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i've just came in from graft and watched it on video :lol: and one thing kept striking me...."WTF" are the other yamaha riders playing at?...get on with ya bastards :evil: lets see ya balls.

gotta say well done Edwards.. =D> one of my fav riders

:cry: what happen to our british riders :cry: ...........oh yes they are :hah engilsh riders.............not like our chaz he lead it till the last lap then crashed poor sod :cry:

:cry: what happen to our british riders :cry: ...........oh yes they are  :hah  engilsh riders.............not like our chaz he lead it till the last lap then crashed poor sod :cry:

NO!! we are ALL bikers regardless of our patriotism

Interesting point here!

When Twisty fell off today and his bike was on it's side and him laid out....a few bikes rode past and saw it.

Did they stop to help him? NO!

And you can guess the type of "Bikers" they were can't you? :roll:

Interesting point here!

When Twisty fell off today and his bike was on it's side and him laid out....a few bikes rode past and saw it.

Did they stop to help him? NO!

And you can guess the type of "Bikers" they were can't you?  :roll:

its a sad day when fellow bikers wont stop to help someone who's had an off....whats the world coming to :cry:

Power Ranger's don't give a sh*t about anything but how cool they look out in public :roll:

As far as MotoGP........

What can I say?........Rossi wins 8) .......Edwards a strong 2nd 8) ......Hayden 4th 8) ......& Max choked! :roll: :lol:

Isn't there a suspicion that Max is a turd burglar?

Seems to like bringing up the rear these days.  :roll:

:lol::lol: Of course you wouldn't have thought that @ the Sachsenring :wink:

It'll be interesting to see how he fairs @ Brno......he's always gone good there....on both the H*nda & the Yamaha

But I think Rossi will delight in taking it to him then 8) :wink:

its a sad day when fellow bikers wont stop to help someone who's had an off....whats the world coming to :cry:

Apparently they just rode off muttering something about going to fight giant robots!

wait wait wait. techinally if powerangers are the sort that take after moto gp riders. doesnt that make moto gp and bsb riders powerrangers? :shock:

The difference is that Power Rangers Think they're MotoGP riders :roll: ........

& MotoGP riders have nothing to prove.....except who's World Champion :wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online