Help please, try to find 1995 fzr600r manual (4JH)

lb70
This post is 5374 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi just wondering if someone may be able to help me locate a manual for a 1995 FZR600r Foxeye 4JH. I've recently bought one to do up and have managed everything else from my experience with my last one but I can't remember how to connect the fuel tank back up. It was off the bike when I brought it and can't find any diagrams or a manual anywhere. Ordered a Haynes manual from our local halfords and it was the manual for the genesis and doesn't cover my bike.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Kizzy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i've had the tank off mine a few times yet still forget how 2 put it back on lol, anyway i think if i remember rightly that there should be a thick hose which runs from the big outlet on the fuel tap bit at the bottom that goes to the middle of the carbs...

The little one next to that i cant quite remember and its too cold 2 go out and check(damn snow!!!) hehe seriously though i know it has a thin hose connected 2 it.

Theres another little nipple type bit right up inside the tank that u can see when u turn it upside down i think it's the breather for if you overfill the tank.

And theres the wires to the fuel tap but they should be fairly obvious where they go.

Sorry if its a bit long winded explanation but hope it helps :) oh and good luck with getting it back on...

Btw what colour is your bike????

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online