Exhausts: Hard Krome 2.75 BIg Straights v Silvertail KO2

highway1066
This post is 5330 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi! New to the site, in fact only started riding this year and lovin it!! Got myself Dragstar 650 Classic. Putting on Kuryakyn Hypercharger and new pipes. Can't decide on the pipes. Seen Vance & Hines Cruzers and note plenty of comments about them. What I'd like to know is if anyone has experience of either the Hard Krome 2.75 Big Straights or, Sivertail KO2? Much appreciate any advice/comments.

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I guess from the silence not much experience on the question of Hard Krome v Silvertail KO2. Anyways, decided to take the plunge and ordered the Hard Krome 2.75" Big Straights from across the pond. Excellent service and great price... saved myself £300 on what was quoted in UK! Arrived in 10 days from order and the taxman was generous...!!! They look awesome. If they sound as well as they look I'll be well pleased. Now got the Kuryakyn Hypercharger and hope to get it fitted in next week. Will post some pics/audio on YouTube for anyone interested.

Yeh , post some pics up , giv us some insight to this hard krome .. & ur lucky with the tax man , i always get hit for V.A.T. the bstrds

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online