a yam meet up?

This post is 5365 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

where to do the meet  

1 member has voted

1. 1. where to do the middlesex/herts yam meet?

• Gate, Northwood, Middlesex, HA6 2RH
    • Ye Olde Greene Manne, Batchworth Heath, Hertfordshire, WD3 1QB
    • Southern Cross Hotel - Bars & Pubs Watford, uk, 41-43 Langley Road , WD17 4PP

hey guys who would be interested in having a yam meet soon in middlesex or herts area if i find us a pub to meet up at on a evening?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i know middlsex well having lived in Chiswick, Feltham, & southall and worked in Harrow & Ealing.

i would be interested in a Yam meet?... but first i need to sort out this damm timing/ignition/carburation problem on my XS400.

plus i would want to do it when the weather is a bit better, so if my bike let me down i would`nt freeze to death :P while i wait for it to be recovered! (maybe i should get a better yam :D )

sweet nice one mate well i know a quiet pub in northwood or in watford where we can all meet up for the evening to keep warm and meet up and have a quiet drink gives people a chance to meet the older members and older members meet the new ones?

• 3 weeks later...

come only people must be some more people willing to do a yam meet in one of the pubs in the poll?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online