Greenpeace irks me! i have a rant...

Scott-thundercat
This post is 7176 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Is greenpeace a little slow?  

1. 1. Is greenpeace a little slow?

• yes
    • no

okay, so i work in alaska at a mine. Greenpeace's ship is coming to SE alaska (actually they are delayed in ketchican for not having proper permits and a slewfull of other things by the coast guard yay coasties!) so they are coming to the island i work on to protest (probably for the forest, but they threaten to protest our mine). now i am curious, green peace says logging, oil, mining, living, etc. is bad, yeeettttt, they sail a ship up from los angeles (and they go all over the world) that probably runs off of... oil, yes oil! so they burn a couple hundred thousand if not a million gallons of oil per year probably in their protests... they print pamphlets on... paper... from trees... wtf? they use paint to graphiti crap on ships and everything else... where does that come from? chemicals (a lot from oil and mining). they probably drive SUV's to work every day, and they are protesting against all the things they use? wtf? they use more oil and other things than i ever will! they have their own damn helicopters! helicopters sure as hell arent powered by "green energy", so what gives you F$%^in hypocrites? they are nothing more than terrorists who use a theoretically good cause for their own purposes! they say that Bush is masking globabl warming! hello, has anyone noticed that global warming has been going on since a few thousand years ago when the ice began to melt from our last ice age? anybody else see the trend of cyclical ice-ages and global warming? has anyone noticed that there was a hole in the ozone already (we never found evidence for a lack of a hole in the ozone btw)? anybody see that with a volcanic eruption like Krakatoa, or even Mt. St. Helens, more CO2 is released than all humans release in a great number of years (sorry i forgot the exact number) if anyone else has comments please share, both for and against my point!

Scott

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You're absolutely right there Scott :wink:

GreenPeace is nothing but a bunch of Damn hypocrites hiding behind so-called Political Correctness :roll: .......

Pretty much like just about ANY Politician :evil: .........can't practice what they preach to save their own lives! :roll:

well said! politics suck! i love the senators who leaked info to the media about our intelligence on Al Qaeda, if you or i had said anything like that, we would be in serious trouble and most assuredly lose our jobs at the least, but whats this... they are still on the commitees they leaked info from! Wo betide the man who didnt have friends in high places who did such a thing.... grrrrr.... on another note, i only have like 2 weeks till im done in alaska and 10 days after that i get to pick up my bike! yeah!

:evil: politicians :evil:

• Admin

Dont suppose you know what that book is called which has jsut came out from an Anonymous Intelligence officer, about all the Al Quida etc :?

We need to bring all our lads home and let the Iraqui's get on with it. Too many of the boys out there are losing their lives to bombers and activists wich is totally unacceptable. The Allies went in to depose a dictator,The goal was achieved so we need to get out of there before anyone else has to die.

Greenpeace started off as a good idea but when people get too serious about issues and start puching it in your face then it's time to check out.

It's like when the bible bashers or double glazing slaes people call - you listen and think 'yeah, ok' now 'fuck off!' as my dinner / tea is getting cold.

They got some good ideas but I think of the phrase 'there's too many cars / bikes on the road,.....except mine'

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online