94 fzr 1000 ex-up help

MatthewFord86
This post is 5371 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So Im New to this site. bikes and the whole bike sceen in general.I Race Stock cars but always wanted a bike. So I bought a 1994 Fzr 1000 genisis with the exup system.So i cant drive it because its winted but ive been told the exup valve needs to be cleaned or the cables adjusted because the bike doesnt pull properly at high rpm. I Have no idea what this valve is so does anyone have a step by step on how to clean this and adjust the cables or what else it could be. Any help would be great and also is there anything i should know about this bike, i guess im asking is there any common problems with the fzr 1000. Thanks Everyone

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If you google EXUP VALVE you,ll find a site that gives a detailed account (with pics) of how to strip/service the valve. Sorry I can,t remember the sddress of the site in question but if you do a search you,ll find it.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online