Classics

TX-750 fanblade
This post is 5305 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Toby Folwick has left his very informative site www.tobyfolwick.com open to new management should anyone intrested, inspired and INTELligent enough to pick up the Torch and go with it.

There is something about the TX-750 that is captivating. I think it is the FACT that the bike (with a minimal amount of care) won't freese up and become a boat anchor. An Over-Engineered engine and poor oil quality at the time of it's intro was the demise of this very beautiful machine.

The TX-750 was ahead of it's time.

I personally struggle with the duel point configuration and will have to give up and get it to a mechanic. For a lousy tune-up? It boggles the mind. Addmittedly some parts are difficult to find, but most of what a body needs is new and available.

Okay question: What is the best way to find other TX'ers at this site?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi & welcome, Not familiar with the TX750. unsure.gif There was the XS750 here in uk. triple four-stroke, shaft driven, TZ750. race bike inline 4 twostroke, That pic in ur avatar " looks like aGT 750 suzuki . ANY body On here heard of the TX??

Aye, heard of them and unfortunatly they never made it over here as far as I know. bit of a Lemon in sales terms so a rare beasty!

:welcome: fanblade

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online