TZR125 or TZR 125R ?

TZR DAD
This post is 5311 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have just bought my son a TZR 125. It is registered as a 2001 TZR 125R on the papers but the local shop tells me that it is actually a

1995 TZR 125!!!! How can I tell for sure? The engine No. is 4JB 00752 and the VIN (frame) No. is 4JB 007609. Can anyone help please?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have just bought my son a TZR 125. It is registered as a 2001 TZR 125R on the papers but the local shop tells me that it is actually a

1995 TZR 125!!!! How can I tell for sure? The engine No. is 4JB 00752 and the VIN (frame) No. is 4JB 007609. Can anyone help please?

There are people on here know far more about these bikes than me but the TZR125R was built from 1993 onwards.

Much as i don't want to be sending people away these guys know 125 pocket rockets inside out.

http://www.125ccsportsbikes.com/forums/index.php?

Its is identicle to this site as far as it goes. Bar content, odd really. Maybe Alex is moonlighting. B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online