who are we all

liquidcooled
This post is 5398 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was it mamola that did that?! :lol: i remember seeing it, bloody ace it was 8) yammie girl, glad you had fun, bet the others had fun seeing you in that gear 8) :D:lol:

Guys, thought id chip in on this, some of you have seen my lame ass postings already but here goes.....

26yo geezer from Portsmouth.....Computer Engineer by day....s**t scared FZR600R rider by night trying to keep up with mates GSXR600.....

Thats about it! Cheers.

Paul.

Ach just open it up n hold on, you'll enjoy it, and you might give your friend the shit's when he looks and there your right behind him.

I did that to a mate a few years ago, it was great he fekin' craped it, what a laugh we had when we stopped. Y'see it was during the day and he didn't have mirrors :wink: :twisted:

Thats true mate, in a straight line i'll keep up with him no troubles but I only passed my test last friday and the sod's got 10years riding experience over me lol

Paul.

Word of advice...get some riding experience in on your own.

A novice trying to stay with a more experienced rider is a dangerous scenario.

I couldn't agree more!

As a new rider, you're only just starting to learn how to really ride! :shock: There's no substitue for experience, so get as many miles in as you can and in as many different scenarios as possible.

Don't try to keep up with faster, more experienced riders unless you can honestly say to yourself that you feel comfortable and are riding WITHIN your own capability!

Stay safe and you'll get more smiles per miles :wink:

anyone wanna give a quick write up on who they are, age, where they are from, bike they ride etc. most of the regulars know a bit about each other but it would be cool to hear about the newer members

Heather

north norfolk

36-28-36

single

yamaha thundercat

likes men in uniform :roll:

Word of advice...get some riding experience in on your own.

A novice trying to stay with a more experienced rider is a dangerous scenario.

I agree.........ride for yourself.....otherwise what is the point of being on your own bike...u may as well ride pillion :roll:

alan h

22 rings on my tree of life 8) :lol:

sottieland

sex god and alround nice guy :lol:

like my bird, bikes, building bikes, bike racing, music, the outdoors(fishing, shooting, walking, boats etc..) my computer

moderator of this ere forum 8)

Have you studied biology......If not best you get the books out and find ALL the important bits of the female anatomy!! :wink:

Vaginal Dryness ia a debillitating condition you know.

But don't worry....I've got it licked! 8)

Vaginal Dryness ia a debillitating condition you know.

But don't worry....I've got it licked! 8)

Please please people, Im 27 and been single for 7 months, my waining libido cant handle these comments.....lol Or is it just im a bitter, twisted, undersexed young bloke.....? I think its the second...DOH!

:wink:

P.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online