pictures??

pepperami
This post is 5395 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i have nearly finished my XS and want to post some picture to see what you folks think ??

i am not very good at this pc stuff.... so how do i get the picture from my pc to the topic/gallery???

please can someone explain in VERY simple child-like language for me :) thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

1. Get a Photobucket account from here: Click Me

2. Follow the instructions in Photobucket to upload your pics to their site

3. Pick a picture from your Photobucket and copy the  [img] code into your post - that , include the tags. Best to put it on a separate line all by itself.

4. Preview your post to be sure it's OK, if not check it over and see if anything is missing, then try again. Once it looks OK in preview, post it.

Like this:

PICT0006Large-2.jpg

Seemples!

Once you have set up a Photobucket account,you can upload pictures from your PC there. use the upload images button a pop up screen will appear and browse to the correct location and image in your PC. Just select this image and press the 'open' button, the image will then upload to photobucket.

once its there you will see that if you mouse over it some fields drop down below the image and you can select the IMG field and copy it, then paste it into your post

like this

PostingPictures.jpg...Paul

Once you have set up a Photobucket account,you can upload pictures from your PC there. use the upload images button a pop up screen will appear and browse to the correct location and image in your PC. Just select this image and press the 'open' button, the image will then upload to photobucket.

once its there you will see that if you mouse over it some fields drop down below the image and you can select the IMG field and copy it, then paste it into your post

like this

PostingPictures.jpg...Paul

Worked for me thanks and i have tried for ages

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online