FZ6 Fazer performance tuning

Sarel
This post is 5384 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there. My name is Sarel from South Africa and am new to the Y.O.C. I have a 2006 FZ6 Fazer and want to increase the power, tune it, make it faster :) My bike was bought second hand with a BMC racing air filter and a Two Brothers exhuast system. I am not aware of anything else added or changed on the bike but the local Yamaha dealers reckon it has the R6 cams it as I get 265Km/h(165mph) on the clock. What else can I do to the bike to make it stronger and handle even better?

Regards

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi there. My name is Sarel from South Africa and am new to the Y.O.C. I have a 2006 FZ6 Fazer and want to increase the power, tune it, make it faster :) My bike was bought second hand with a BMC racing air filter and a Two Brothers exhuast system. I am not aware of anything else added or changed on the bike but the local Yamaha dealers reckon it has the R6 cams it as I get 265Km/h(165mph) on the clock. What else can I do to the bike to make it stronger and handle even better?

Regards

Hi Sarel, also SA Cape Town leave the Fazer 600 as is,you would be just wasting bucks and not notice any difference. Buy a Fazer 1000 if you want the extra grunt and top end Cheers.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online