The DT is back!

wild foamy
This post is 5399 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey peeps,

just given the garage a ring where i dropped off my DT for its MOT last saturday and it got through fine with no advisories, will be slapping some tax on it at the end of the week, already payed for the insurance (about £100 third party) and the bike itself doesnt owe me much, so im keeping it for another year.

just didnt have the heart to sell it tbh... :wub:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thats great news Foamy, more happy times ahead for you an your little pony, hows that Jawa comin along? :mellow:

the jawa has been largely forgotten about tbh, its sat in a sorry state with most of the panels removed and the whole front end stripped down in the shed down the bottom of my dads garden, currently waiting on the forks from the very nice Mr Jim himself and then it can go back on its wheels, have the new brake pads fitted, a brake pushrod made up and (hopefully) get a ticket on that for the year aswell.

i hope i dont start collecting them...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online