baffled and confused

N_Tart
This post is 7214 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

OK. This is probably the wrong area but I need computer help!

Got my new PC for home yesterday,being a total newbie I managed to install all software it came with and set up free and temporary dial up with AOL (gonna get broadband sorted soon)

The problem is when I try to log in with you guys it won't let me, It just keeps going back to the log in screen and I don't know where to start to try to fix it.

I don't know what information you need either!

Please help!! Thanx

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

AOL is not the best software to use TBH, nor is it the best connection either.

The board is running fine so it's not this place.

Reinstall the AOL software and check that your browser/firewall is allowing 3rd party cookies.

• Admin

Yeah get rid of aol!!! :shock: It does loads of stuff behind the scenes which you dont want it to do, basically it can be classified as a virus!

Aol is going definately. Unfortunately the only people who will supply us broadband is NTL ( previous tenants left owing BT a huge bill so they won't supply the propery) Are they anygood or is there someone else how will supply via an NTL phone line. Any suggestions will be greatfully recieved!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online