YZF750 R Coolant question

EwOkIE
This post is 5403 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

2 Things :

1. On my YZF750R 1995/6, when taking the cap off the radiator my water level is where it should be.

The coolant bottle under riders seat is empty is this normal as I thought it was an overflow bottle, or should it be a certain level.

I have no manual for this bike so please any help would be useful.

2. How easy is to to take off the cover above kickstand to clean my front sprocket as I notice there is a hose attached to

the cover

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

1.....the coolant bottle under the seat acts as an overflow,,aswell as topping up your rad..whenever i fill my bottle up,i always use neat coolant/anti-freeze.you should have two lines on the bottle,,an upper(max) and lower(min) fill level...top up with coolant,run for around 50 miles and check the levels agai. top up if necassary.

2...not sure if you have a hydraulic clutch on that model,, but if so,,you just unbolt the cover aswell as the clutch pushrod housing(2)bolts and clean your sprocket..fitting is just reversed,...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online