83 DT wiring loom

dt955i
This post is 5418 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I am doing up a 1983 DT 125 and I can't seem to find a wiring loom for this model anywhere! So I was wondering if anyone knows if any other wiring looms off different models would fit?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I am doing up a 1983 DT 125 and I can't seem to find a wiring loom for this model anywhere! So I was wondering if anyone knows if any other wiring looms off different models would fit?

Thats a tricky one, just keep an eye out on E bay, or get one made (pricey) If its the airccoled bike you are talking about then its pretty much anything dt 125/175 from 1978 to 1985, even the later LC isn't that far removed. You could certainly 'tweak it to fit'.

Thats a tricky one, just keep an eye out on E bay, or get one made (pricey) If its the airccoled bike you are talking about then its pretty much anything dt 125/175 from 1978 to 1985, even the later LC isn't that far removed. You could certainly 'tweak it to fit'.

Ok thanks ;)