electric problem

zphaza
This post is 5405 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all

since yesterday morning when i switch on the ignition i hear a clicking noise coming from the fuel pump(vicinity), two days ago i had to pass through a deep puddle after a rain downpour.

Any ideas could it be the voltage regulator?

regards

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all

since yesterday morning when i switch on the ignition i hear a clicking noise coming from the fuel pump(vicinity), two days ago i had to pass through a deep puddle after a rain downpour.

Any ideas could it be the voltage regulator?

regards

Why not discount some of the things that don't cost anything to look at first? EG lose wires/connections, before jumping in with something that's expensive to replace!

Why not discount some of the things that don't cost anything to look at first? EG lose wires/connections, before jumping in with something that's expensive to replace!

Thanks Im waiting for a dry day to do that for the moment the weather does not help.

I did cover it and tried again but the same senario clicking noice then it stops it cranks but it will not start and the relay starts clicking again Im afraid something got shorted.

regards

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online