73 at3 oil pump setting

ardakota
This post is 5401 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Anyone have the manual for the at3 I got this thing a few weeks ago i know it runs but do not know about oiler yet was unhooked doesnt look like for long though it has a plastic wheel on the side that appears to be an adjuster thanks

That plastic wheel is to bleed the pump. I can post a guide to assist you with pump adjustment if you wish.

how does the bleeder work?

Remove the bleeder bolt (Plug) from the top of the pump.

With the engine shut off open the throttle fully and rotate the white plastic plate in the direction of the arrow on the plate. Continue until air bubbles cease to come out of the bleed hole.

Re- install the bleed screw ...job done.

Also if u connect a clear pipe from pump to carb manifold u can see if its working or if air is in system .wink.gif

Also if u connect a clear pipe from pump to carb manifold u can see if its working or if air is in system .wink.gif

I thought about loosening the banjo bolt on the side of the cylinder and run the bike a bit to make sure its oiling using a prmix gas right now.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online