i`ve just joined

pepperami
This post is 5273 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Good afternoon :) i`ve just come to this site after becoming the proud owner of a tatty old XS400!!..

it may be tatty , but i really like it.

i am doing it up to ride next year, hopefuly?

i did all the usual things in my youth, like owning a LC and a variety of mopeds.

hopefuly i can add to the forums without stepping on any toes, and i might learn a thing or two also.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:welcome: pepp enjoy your 400, check out the classic section where there is an xs400 sticky links :unsure:

thank you for that... i see from your profile you are trying to build an XS 400 flat-tracker :)!! snap!! that`s what i want to do with mine.. some parts for XS 400`s are as rare as rocking horse poo!

the proud owner of a tatty old XS400!!..

Welcome pepperam" and bugger me another XS400blink.gif Christ Drewps u"l be starting a XS owners club b4 long,laugh.gif i see u had an LC pepper" 250 /350? i think i might do an 350 my next classic rolleyes.gif m

thank you for that... i see from your profile you are trying to build an XS 400 flat-tracker :)!! snap!! that`s what i want to do with mine.. some parts for XS 400`s are as rare as rocking horse poo!

Cool :icon_mrgreen:

got some pikkies on this forum somewhere.....

just making contact with someone to build me a tank as I have an under tank master cylinder that needs building round.

thank you folks for the welcome...

yes i confess to being an LC rider in my youth!!!

mine started life as a 250 and got heavily modified = opened reed stops, polished & gas flowed, stage 1 tune, re-jetted rear-sets, clip-ons, fork brace, ect ect. and it went like stink :D and it never let me down :)

as for the XS, i am looking to put a teardrop tank on it along with a shorter 2-1 exhaust, single seat, and wire spoked wheels.... but this is the hard part, (trying to get bits to match) .

it is already a runner and could be ready for an MOT in a few weeks, but i want it to go to it`s MOT as a flat tracker so there can be no complaints from plod when i eventully get out on the road with it!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online