couple problems on my dt125r, help guys :)

Wanzey
This post is 5409 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

1998 dt125r

ok, firstly most important, my damn rear indicators aaaah!!! i had a broken cracked taped up left hand switch gear, with, everything apart from indicators worked with it, i.e both rears would come on and one front one lol, so, i forked out £80, yes £80!!! for a new l/h switch gear, and...suprise, the problem still persists, im thinking, dodgy wiring, but now i fitted new switch, everything workes i.e lights , horn, but, only both back inidcators now, no front ones atall, so if anyones knows of any ideas? great much appreciated, also, looking for a good looking tail tidy for it? any websites/shops you can reccomend, and one final thing, orange fork gaiters. cant seem to find anywhere, or im just shit at looking lol. thanks for reading guys, help much appreciated :D

xx

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

bulbs definatly not the problem, theyre all brand new indicaters and ive seen them all working, but the rear indictor wiring is dodgy, so im going to play around and see what happens :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online