to customize or not to customize that is the question

swamp2thebone
This post is 5343 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all just wanted some feedback, should I customize my bike? ,it's a xj600 on a h plate, its not in bad nick and only done 13k its going to need overhauling soon and as it'll be in bits for a bit was wondering if I should just go for it, but i haven’t got a clue where to start any tips or advice much appreciated.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all just wanted some feedback, should I customize my bike? ,it's a xj600 on a h plate, its not in bad nick and only done 13k its going to need overhauling soon and as it'll be in bits for a bit was wondering if I should just go for it, but i haven’t got a clue where to start any tips or advice much appreciated.

If you haven't got a clear idea of what you are after, leave well alone untill you do.

I have done an LC and my old 600 and repeatedly changed my DT about to different spec's and styles for different reasons. Be they performance, looks, practicality and you have to have a clear idea of what you are after. A mental picture if you like.

That way you can guess at a buget (It will be wrong no mater how good you are by about 50%) and find the required talent or kit to do it.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online