hello

Speedshop
This post is 5327 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

just wanted to say hi to all. I'm a fan of the older Yamaha's, I used to work in a Yamaha dealer in a previous life, now I work on aircraft.

I have 2 running yams, a XS650 and a SR 500, plus several more in bits, exactly how many is debatable! I have a modest workshop and a lot of experience with these bikes, I also make and test CDi boxes and have quite a collection of specilist electrical info on the older machines.

2rpelbp.jpg

copyright rexs-speedshop.com 2009

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: to the form Speedshop sounds like you got some tasty bikes there, is that your 650 in the pikkie?

show us your sr as well B)

Yup that's my XS650. I don't have a picture of the running SR500 with me, but you can see one of the SR500's I'm building up here....

http://www.sr500forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=44

I'll dig out some more pictures when I get home :D

I'll be looking for an American import XS650 when the SR500 tracker is done, I've got a 750 bigbore kit and a desire to build a new frame around an XS lump

Yup that's my XS650. I don't have a picture of the running SR500 with me, but you can see one of the SR500's I'm building up here....

http://www.sr500forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=44

I'll dig out some more pictures when I get home :D

I'll be looking for an American import XS650 when the SR500 tracker is done, I've got a 750 bigbore kit and a desire to build a new frame around an XS lump

nice build notes, and a good read to boot.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online