one to us..

Cynic
This post is 5341 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Riding home from work today i had to detour for some bits and pieces from in town. There is a car park and i was waiting at the lights looking down the street and saw a woman in a car waiting to pull out. She had looked right and was concentrating so intently on the traffic from her left she hadn't looked back.

The lights changed for me and i moved off, she still hadn't looked round and was creeping foreward very slightly so i pulled up near her door as the traffic open'd and she shot out for the gap, at that point i hit the horn and i thought she was going to have a bloody heart attack. She stalled the car fcuked her gears up, a real brain melt. She said a very sinceer sorry as she finally moved off.

Bet she never forgets to check for bikes again. :D:lol::D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

ha!..I recommend a stebel ;)

That would have given her a heart attack.

I lock up the rear tire to add the squealing of rubber to the blare of the horn... Morons’ll get somebody killed right outside their driver’s side window….

No thats the beauty of it, i'd stopped completely 2 foot from her door holding up the traffic behind me.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online