RD 125 LC

bighomer46
This post is 5426 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello,

well I have just bought an RD125LC today. The guy I bought it off told me that the CDI is broken, I need to find a replacement, It has two plugs and one wire The bike is a 1991 model from france. The number off the front of the frame ( on a sticker ) Is 10R.01-84.032. It is a YPVS engine, and to be honest thats all I know.

I hope someone can help,

Thanks

David

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello,

well I have just bought an RD125LC today. The guy I bought it off told me that the CDI is broken, I need to find a replacement, It has two plugs and one wire The bike is a 1991 model from france. The number off the front of the frame ( on a sticker ) Is 10R.01-84.032. It is a YPVS engine, and to be honest thats all I know.

I hope someone can help,

Thanks

David

Hi David, cant find that, what's the engine no?

Hi David, cant find that, what's the engine no?

I am not too sure if that is the frame No as it is on a white sticker on the front of the frame.

I will get the engine No tomorrow and post it here, It will be after dinner FRENCH time

Thanks

David

Hi,

I have been out in Daylight and found the plate on the steering stock,

The Chasis No Is 1GW001861

Can you tell me where on the motor the engine is ??

Which side or near the kick start etc

Thanks

David

Towards the rear of the gearbox above the kickstarter on the top. Should be a raised rectangular area around 15x75mm with the number stamped into it.

Thats a full power jobbie by the looks of it. One of the last rd's before the TZR took over. When they are running well they go like buggery.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online