need help jetting a 88 DT50LC

diymirage
This post is 5429 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey guys

i finally found a 70 kit for my DT50LC and i was hoping you guys could help me figure out the jetting

the carb will remain stock because the budget (read wifey) doesnt allow a new one yet

at any rate, the bike will be running a 70CC kit, boyesen reeds and a cut open airbox with the stock filter

what kind of jetting should i be looking at ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hey guys

i finally found a 70 kit for my DT50LC and i was hoping you guys could help me figure out the jetting

the carb will remain stock because the budget (read wifey) doesnt allow a new one yet

at any rate, the bike will be running a 70CC kit, boyesen reeds and a cut open airbox with the stock filter

what kind of jetting should i be looking at ?

Hi, member 'Wild foamy' did all this stuff on an aircooled one...do a search for his topics. ;)

cool , i will do that thanks alot

also, i was trying to double check the engine codes to make sure it fits and the code on the cylender wall reads: 17W01 49 CM3

the kit im looking at says it fits the following

DT50 LC WITH JAPANESE (SQUARE) ENGINE 17W 3LM1 3LM2 3LM3 RZ50 LC

is my 17W01 a version of the 17W engine they list ?

i mean, would this fit for sure ?

thanks guys :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online