dragstar handlebar riser

petercnm
This post is 5350 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all,

i just put a new handlebar on my dragstar. Now want to install risers where i can route the cables through...

Any idea's or suggestions? I see a lot of types available, but not sure about the rises with holes for the cables...do the holes go all the way through? Cannot figure that out looking at the pictures.

thanks a lot

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

No idea, TBH...

Have you a link to the ones with cable routing?

Right - Those will allow you to (fairly easily) run electrical wires down inside your bars and through the risers.

But NOT the control cables.

You can get completely internalised cables too - My colleague has them on his custom Victory.

However, this is very expensive and a "complete bitch to work on if something goes wrong".

I believe the Drags have 22mm diameter bars...

Right - Those will allow you to (fairly easily) run electrical wires down inside your bars and through the risers.

But NOT the control cables.

You can get completely internalised cables too - My colleague has them on his custom Victory.

However, this is very expensive and a "complete bitch to work on if something goes wrong".

I believe the Drags have 22mm diameter bars...