Yamah YBR125 help and Manual?

JonnyB
This post is 5368 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hiya all, my names Jonny, new to the forum so want to say hi to everyone.

Just had two quick questions, firstly with my YBR is it normal for it to make a slight clunking noise when shifting into first? Doesn't sound like particularly healthy noise and wondering if it's anything to worry about.

Also has anyone managed to find a manual online for this bike? I didn't get one with it when I bought it, but would be incredibly useful to have one!

Thanks in advance,

Jonny

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If it is cold, I also got that sound shifting between neutral, the first and the second gear.

After some kilometers/miles the sound is gone. Others told me that they got that »problem«, too.

After changing the oil I experienced an improvement. But I can be mistaken.

_____

Yamaha offers all the manuals. Simly go to the models on the website, choose the YBR and there you are. Even if you choose the brazilian or the german website, all manuals will be available in all languages (spanish, portugiese, english, german, etc.).

Greetings, Martin

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online