XT 350

Gray1
This post is 5431 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all great site need some help looking at putting a rear wheel with disk break on the back of my N reg XT350 do anyone now which wheel will be the cloest to fit Thanks G

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Why, whats on it now...a drum? is it worth the aggro? :unsure:

Ye Drum would like to put disk on to give me a better brake for when i go trail riding. Then going to put a 17"/18" front wheel on so can have super moto in summer and trails bike in winter

Ye Drum would like to put disk on to give me a better brake for when i go trail riding. Then going to put a 17"/18" front wheel on so can have super moto in summer and trails bike in winter

Do you really think its woth the effort, whats wrong with the drum, its a brake after all and out on the trail will lock up easy enough if you stand on the pedal! dont forget you will have all sorts of issues with mounting the caliper and the hydraulic master cylinder etc. I doubt you will get an answer as to if anyone ever did this either :huh:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online