Yamaha YZF-R 125 Wheelie

Foxy123321
This post is 5309 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Afternoon all.

Is there anyone out there that can possibly give me some advise on how to wheelie my

Yamaha YZF-R 125. I have been told it's not that easy due to the Power : Weight Ratio.

If anyone could give me some advise from personal experiance that would be great.

Thankyou.

Stunting isn't a choice, It's a way of life.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Now then, why wud u want to wheelie ur lovely little bike. It looks impresive yeh, but get it wrong, and ur bike is wrecked. and so embaracing,mellow.gif

Got to an offroading track . hire or use trials /moto-Xers. PRACTICE makes perfection. and fallin off in dirt isnt so damaging [ on u either]

Pulling WHEELIES ON BIGGER Bike - is easier, u dont have to pull them up, There is a wheelie school in midlands somwhere , i kno guys that have been;

went I want to the heaton park show this year ( in manchester), there was a wheelying school where they can teach you stuff like that in a safe (ish) environment!!

went I want to the heaton park show this year ( in manchester), there was a wheelying school where they can teach you stuff like that in a safe (ish) environment!!

Yeh here it is

http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=16744

• 1 month later...

hi there i have a yzf r125 to wheelie mine i put it in first sit between both seets till nose lifts then reseat urself properly and away you go

be carefull i do this for a living as i work as a motorcycle performer for a large company who has given me extensive training and many bikes lol take care

• 2 weeks later...

hi there i have a yzf r125 to wheelie mine i put it in first sit between both seets till nose lifts then reseat urself properly and away you go

be carefull i do this for a living as i work as a motorcycle performer for a large company who has given me extensive training and many bikes lol take care

how do ya get that job, im jealous???

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online