weird rd350lc

up.yours
This post is 5422 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

on friday i rode to wigan and back to bolton (20 mile round trip)and my indicators and headlamp didnt work,when i investigated the fault, i found that i hadnt re-connected the battery,not only had i not connected the battery i hadnt switched on the ignition key ,yet the bike still kicked up,i tried to start the bike today without turning ignition on and nothing happend ,is this weird or is there a simple explination.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

on friday i rode to wigan and back to bolton (20 mile round trip)and my indicators and headlamp didnt work,when i investigated the fault, i found that i hadnt re-connected the battery,not only had i not connected the battery i hadnt switched on the ignition key ,yet the bike still kicked up,i tried to start the bike today without turning ignition on and nothing happend ,is this weird or is there a simple explination.

Magic. :o Find Harry Potter and ask him to stop that crap. Right now.

...in all seriousness, are you sure it was off? You might have a short in your wiring harness, or it might have been modified at one point in time. Try starting the bike normally, and shutting it off with just the ignition.

yes ,it was switched off,then i switched it on and everything worked ,when i was at home i switched it off as normal ,anyway it dont matter now because it works normal again.

Its simple, dont ride to Boulton.

i need to ,thats were my hot totty issmile.gif

Maybe the LC is geting the hump cos you are riding without it.. :yeah:

i tried to start the bike today without turning ignition on and nothing happend ,is this weird or is there a simple explination.

The simple explanation is - your like a chef who keeps dropping his pancakes - YOUR A USELESS TOSSER !!!! :P

ATB

J

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online