How old is it

wizzer
This post is 5434 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I recently bough a DT125, the previous owner converted it for offroad use only he told me it's a "89" model However the engine and frame number are *35A021468*. In my hynes manual there is a table telling you how old your bike is from what engine number you have but the "89" number does'nt match my bike nor do the rest which range from year "88"-"96" and they all start with 3MD or 3DB. Can anyone identify my bike? Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I recently bough a DT125, the previous owner converted it for offroad use only he told me it's a "89" model However the engine and frame number are *35A021468*. In my hynes manual there is a table telling you how old your bike is from what engine number you have but the "89" number does'nt match my bike nor do the rest which range from year "88"-"96" and they all start with 3MD or 3DB. Can anyone identify my bike? Thanks

You will see Here that you have a DT125LC3 86 - 88

...Paul

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online