ANYTHING Going on in the States

JYA12R
This post is 5432 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

not that im aware of.. at least not in my area.

what about the 19th annual antique motorcycle auction and races in january at the south point hotel.las vegas <_<

as for anything going on inthe states there is always something there are loads try clicking on this link.

http://www.lightningcustoms.com/motorcycleevents.html

hope that helps. ;)

not that im aware of.. at least not in my area.

Hey- Haven't been to Vegas in a while. We would take 95 south and cross over to Bullhead. Pretty country there. Thanks for the update.. :)

what about the 19th annual antique motorcycle auction and races in january at the south point hotel.las vegas <_<

as for anything going on inthe states there is always something there are loads try clicking on this link.

http://www.lightningcustoms.com/motorcycleevents.html

hope that helps. ;)

Say oldtimer; That's a neat link, plenty to do in ole MO. Thanks :D

Hey- Haven't been to Vegas in a while. We would take 95 south and cross over to Bullhead. Pretty country there. Thanks for the update.. :)

there are afew nearer home for you

Nov 28th, 2009 Nov 28th, 2009 Pictures with Santa Lebanon MO USA

Dec 5th, 2009 Dec 5th, 2009 Christmas Benefit Auction Sugar Creek MO USA

Dec 12th, 2009 Dec 12th, 2009 Christmas Party Lake Ozark MO USA

Jan 9th, 2010 Jan 10th, 2010 Wide Open Bike Show Kansas City MO USA

my pal uses that link above to find shows in the states.he lives in florida but also is in wisconsin quite often where his son lives.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online