Tyre squeak

kevin10529
This post is 5431 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

a bloke on a farm says his wheel barrow squeaks ,the farmer asks how it sounds ,the guy says it goes squeek-----------------squeek-----------------squeek ?the farmer sacks him and says it should be going squeeksqweeksqweeksqweek.laugh.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifohmy.gif

have you checked tyre pressures? it could be moving slightly in the bead!!??

try deflating and reinflating, it might just need re-bedding in the rim!

Disaster. On my way down to Doncaster to watch the Knights

Got my waterproofs on, loaded up the bike and headed off this morning made it as far as the m/way and the bike starts losing power and then getting it back again.Worried it was going to cut out all together a pulled off the m/way and tried to suss out the problem. Had no clue. Thought the new fitted heated grips might of had been messing with the electrics so i turned them off and pulled away. Still the same prob.

Started heading north and it runs fine after a while.

Back the Dumfries the now, gutted took holidays off and everything.

What the hell is going on? Anyone help?

poss knackered battery which the heated grips supped all the juice. nothing for the ignition to use till it charged up again!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online