Dundee Toy Run 5 Dec

This post is 5259 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

What it says on the tin! Meet at Scotriders on Dock Street (Linky Thing) from 11:30 for a 1pm start.

Santa suits and tinsel not compulsory, but always good for a photo in the local rag.....

See you there?

Oh yeah, all the pennies raised go to the Glenlaw House respite centre.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Aye pete " will cum along to that , if my bikes are not dismantled , wink.gif H2 is on the operating table rite now , DT 400 is Run-around just now, oot yest.16 degrees , cool.gif

better than most day this summer

• 4 weeks later...

Just over a week away, so I thought I'd give this a bump.

Anyone even remotely near Dundee on the 5th is welcome, bring a pressie for the kiddies (wrapped & labelled boy/girl & age range) plus a blue portrait of Lizzie Windsor for the bucket. Then have fun holding up the traffic through Dundee on a pre-Christmas Saturday afternoon, oh how the cagers froth and bite their steering wheels :lol: !

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone that cares, here's how it went:

90 bikes, £1700 for the charity, loadsa toys for the kiddies, loadsa waves from the peds - good day despite the weather.