Be safe, be seen

barkwindjammer
This post is 5440 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

With the dark nights already upon us my thoughts are already turned to all things 'shed like' and 'Alchemy'

http://www.bikevis.com/video-of-bullets.html

:blink: oooohhh

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've just watched the video ... and to be honest, as someone that rides most days in all kinds of weather, I've got to say .... anything that gets the attention of a cage driver and saves yer life is good ... these things are bound to get ya noticed :) Thumbs up from me :)

.... anything that gets the attention of a cage driver and saves yer life is good ... these things are bound to get ya noticed :) Thumbs up from me :)

I've a set of these on the XJR, fitted them to the side of the front 'fender' (mudguard) just next to the forks. You don't see or notice them when you look at the bike, but from the front, with power they give the bike a muchgreater presence on the road.

Because they have such a tiny current draw, I've got a set for the off-road bike as this has a crap headlight and a tiny power budget (180w) - just need to fit them!

These guys do a few things to get you noticed, a rear brake flasher for LED lights. It flashes your brake light very fast for 1.5 seconds when you apply it, then reverts to normal. There are replacement LED bulbs for side lights, drawing less power and are more noticable.

.... and above all the kit is at a good price and delivery is very fast. I'd reccomend them to anyone with a bike.

are they all legal or do they need to be removed for the mot.

I would think it depends which colour you get. I have the 'ice white' ones, as they are white then I can't see any issues.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online