R6 'Missing Red key'

pubtricky999
This post is 5400 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi I wonder if anyone can help.

I have just bought an 03 R6 without doing my homework and now realised I should have 3 keys. Unfortunately I have only one black one. Is it possible to clone these keys as there is a guy on e-bay who claims that he can supply a red and a black key for £ 120 or a cloned black key for £ 50. He does need either the key reader (moric) or a black key. This is a bit worrying as he is in Poland.

I am assuming if he can 'clone' the keys there should be someone in the uk.

Does anyone know if this is possible???

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi I wonder if anyone can help.

I have just bought an 03 R6 without doing my homework and now realised I should have 3 keys. Unfortunately I have only one black one. Is it possible to clone these keys as there is a guy on e-bay who claims that he can supply a red and a black key for £ 120 or a cloned black key for £ 50. He does need either the key reader (moric) or a black key. This is a bit worrying as he is in Poland.

I am assuming if he can 'clone' the keys there should be someone in the uk.

Does anyone know if this is possible???

u have pm

• 1 month later...

There is a company in the uk that can do this even if you have lost all keys . Have used them twice now on my FJR and a salvage R1 i bought with no keys they are proffesional...Brilliant !!! .. dont trust others who claim to do the immpossible from mongolia etc , you never see you parts again!!!. Check out www.motomatrix.co.uk

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online