Xj6n2009

smithy2
This post is 5447 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi I have just (2 weeks ago) bought a new xj6 2009 . I am experiencing a noise from the front end at around 40 -60 mph. its a sort of rushing sound like air whistling . I have returned to the dealer who say its tyre related resonating up through the front fender. The bike has only done 400 miles and is on BT 021s . Has anyone else had this problem as im unsure about the dealers diagnosis being correct . All help and/or comments appreciated...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi I have just (2 weeks ago) bought a new xj6 2009 . I am experiencing a noise from the front end at around 40 -60 mph. its a sort of rushing sound like air whistling . I have returned to the dealer who say its tyre related resonating up through the front fender. The bike has only done 400 miles and is on BT 021s . Has anyone else had this problem as im unsure about the dealers diagnosis being correct . All help and/or comments appreciated...

mine does this, it seems like road-noise from the tyre conducting up the front end, i just put it down to a trait of the bike, it isnt obtrusive.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online