new f-t jacket

liquidcooled
This post is 7364 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well just been and treated myself to a long over due new jacket, it's black and made by frank thomas(force 10 is the model i think) 8) seems a real good quality bit of kit too. it came in at £129 so should be well put together, i had seen flasher looking ones but tbh the ft suits my style better. any others use this brand? looks like my leather jacket will be getting a break now, good job really, the zips were starting to get rusty :shock: :roll:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've seen those FT Force 10 jackets, Alan......good score! :tu

I really like my MotoBoss jacket........especially when I can remove some of the kevlar pads so it'll fit underneath my FT Aqua rainsuit when the weather get's a bit wet :wink: 8)

They must have been old :shock:  

I've got a Richa jacket and trousers, they seem pretty decent

yeah mate, they were getting on a bit, riding every day for the last 3 years aint helped either esp as it ALWAYS rains where i live :roll: :lol: well feels like it anyway :wink: @scott, yeah frank thomas kit seems to be very good. i guess it's a case of function over style but still looks cool imo esp in plain black 8) so what are those rain suits like? might be worth me thinking about one

Alan........Frank Thomas Rainsuits are the Muts Nuts :wink: .......breaks the wind well & is quite waterproof...........can't go wrong getting one mate.......you won't regret it :wink:

I bought mine during the summer last year (off season).....only cost me $40 8) ..........regularly about $130 :shock:

aye put me down for a set of your sliders mate, that'll complete the look 8)  :roll:  :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: 8)

Looks like Pete likes to play with FIRE......eh, Alan?

....& You know what happens when you play with fire? :wink: :lol:

you'll be reading the forum from a hospital bed if this continues pete :twisted: :lol: :roll: one swift flick of my mullet will 'ave you!!!!

[x]pm mozzy

[x]BOON was the man 8)

[x]sliders are for girls

[x]what's this got to do with argentina

[x]put them lugs away

[x]there is NO excuse for short hair

[x]you want a nice frank thomas you do 8)

[ ] pete is cool :lol::lol:

[x]pre divvy riders rule the roost 8)

[x]ben and dick told yammie she could cock it or walk it the whole way home, guess what she chose to do :lol: :lick

[x]pm mozzy again, he has all the answers

:lol:  sorry mate, here ya go........[x]sliders(esp beezkneez!!) are top bits of kit  8)  8) :lol:

:wink:

good lad :wink: