tzr125r

road to ruin
This post is 5221 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

wandering if anyone can hepl a have a tzr r 93 i am lloking at ways to improve power in the bike overall any cheap ways also if anyone knows people with a barrel that isnt damaged i am using a dtr barrewl on my bike as the plating on my barrel was damaged and cannot afford just yet to get replated and mostly does anyone have a wqireing loom to fit it its a 4hw cheers a would be intrested in swap for dt

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

wandering if anyone can hepl a have a tzr r 93 i am lloking at ways to improve power in the bike overall any cheap ways also if anyone knows people with a barrel that isnt damaged i am using a dtr barrewl on my bike as the plating on my barrel was damaged and cannot afford just yet to get replated and mostly does anyone have a wqireing loom to fit it its a 4hw cheers a would be intrested in swap for dt

tzr125r 4hw? not many of those about, i know coz i own 1. parts are a nightmare. the dt cylinder will perform the same as the tzr cylinder. they're the same part, i believe the tezzer has a slighty different powervalve to the dt (owned them both) and with regards to your wiring loom, again rare as rocking horse shit. you mentioned you were looking for more power, have you earthed the wires under your leftside rear fairing (cant remeber exactly which 1's) but that opens it up to 12.000rpm and beyond (hehehe) what does your cylinder say on the side? 4FU? 3MB? there is various stamps, depending on which you have i could tell you if you have a shitter or a good 1. i think i still have various cylinders about the place, even got a old tzr head with the ports worked on it, but it wont fit on your without so frame mods

it is a 4fu stamp on it nicosil platted a think it costs the plate is damaged so £120 to get it fixed also looking for the v piece for front fairing i have made brackets but would be nice to have it there a know the power valve is different on the dtr bore so just going to peg it open hop it runs good

tzr125r 4hw? not many of those about, i know coz i own 1. parts are a nightmare. the dt cylinder will perform the same as the tzr cylinder. they're the same part, i believe the tezzer has a slighty different powervalve to the dt (owned them both) and with regards to your wiring loom, again rare as rocking horse shit. you mentioned you were looking for more power, have you earthed the wires under your leftside rear fairing (cant remeber exactly which 1's) but that opens it up to 12.000rpm and beyond (hehehe) what does your cylinder say on the side? 4FU? 3MB? there is various stamps, depending on which you have i could tell you if you have a shitter or a good 1. i think i still have various cylinders about the place, even got a old tzr head with the ports worked on it, but it wont fit on your without so frame mods

• 3 months later...

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settfile:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Normal/My%20Documents/P1556_27-09-09.JPGings/Normal/My%20Documents/P1556_27-09-09.zip

i also own 1 of these,

4hw black pink/purple

bits are RARE AS ROKINGHORSE SHIT.

im havin slight problems with mine, but its the wiring,

give me a text on 07825235184 if you need some help,

as for tuning i just put 220 main jet with airfilter and exhust ca (straight through)

i cant seem to get a spark atm :(

i also own 1 of these,

4hw black pink/purple

bits are RARE AS ROKINGHORSE SHIT.

im havin slight problems with mine, but its the wiring,

give me a text on 0782523**** if you need some help,

as for tuning i just put 220 main jet with airfilter and exhust ca (straight through)

i cant seem to get a spark atm :(

Posting your mobile number in open forum is not a good move it can be abused. Use the PM system instead.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online