Anybody out today?

Pete
This post is 7357 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I will be styling and profiling through Rhayader, Llanidloes, Machynlleth, Borth, Aberystwyth, Devils Bridge, and back via Elan Valley Lakes mountain road! 8)

And XT Alan....I should be in Devil's Bridge cafe about 2pm.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hope you have fun pete, sounds good mate, would like to be riding the bike but it's the girlfriend i'm riding this weekend. oh well can't complain :lol:

Nice run out today.

Ran into some guys on mega bikes who wanted to be shown back to civilisation. So I did.....via the mountain road! :lol:

Some of these ten grand bikes are not too clever on real world roads you know! 8)

BTW...Alan XT...was that you about 11.45 coming the other way on the Llangurig-Rhayader road?

Yes it was me, on my way to Marteg Bridge, Pant y Dwr, Llanidloes, Machynlleth (via Staylittle), Dolgellau, Fairborn, Tywyn, Happy Valley, Machynlleth, Aberystwyth (tea on the Prom), Devils Bridge and then home to watch a video Max stuffing everyone in the MotoGP.

150 miles exactly.

well now ive got my ho*da i went on my second proper ride today to matlock :D it was well good, i went with a cbr600rr n we had a buzzing time, yesterday i went to the cat and fiddle (highest pub in england or somthing?) with quite a few bikes and that was pritty darn good to :D hell having a bike that does over 50mph is bloody superb...except for fuel consumtion. by by to my 80miles to the gallon :/ now im all out of petrol money, ive done 800km since i got it on thursday (not including friday as the bloody tank split (dont start i know its a honda :? ))

(dont start i know its a honda :? ))

I am more and more convinced that this, so called, legendary Honda build quality is a complete myth nowadays.

Beemers, likewise aren't all they're cracked up to be.

Think the unthinkable! Kawasakis, Suzukis and Yamahas are now the best built bikes you can buy.

Well, I got Out today........(not on the bike :( ).....but Out under my wife's Camaro, taking a petrol bath :shock: , whilst changing a dodgy fuel filter :roll:

Too Damn Humid to ride lately anyway :?

.........But I Did get to see the GP on Speed 8)

Axl......It's "My Wife's Camaro" because she originally found it when we bought it, & she drives it most of the time.....except when it needs looking after.......then it's Always my prob :roll: :D

I've been a Camaro fan for over 25years.......especially like the 1st 3 years they were made.....'67, '68, '69 8) ......which were a helluva lot easier to work on.......unlike this '90 RS model I own now.......

MyCamaro.jpg

The '82 model you mentioned, looks quite similar to this....but probably doesn't have the ground effects that the RS does :wink:

Don't get me wrong.......they're alot of fun with the T-tops out, cruising to the beach or something....especially with 5 litres of V8 power under your foot 8) ......It can just be a right pain in the arse to work on though.....always gotta jack the thing up a mile just to get under it :roll:

I'd much rather turn spanners on my bikes or my trusty GMC pick-up 8)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online