Moto GP

XT Alan
This post is 7368 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

Kenny Roberts showed his class once again in final qualifying for the German GP. It is possible that he is the only rider out there who could actually go head to head with Rossi. I know the Americans like him, but I cannot see what all the fuss is about re: Nicky Hayden.

Another interesting point, I think: These races are finally proving how much better Moto GP riders are compared to WSB. Only Xaus seems to have any real natural speed and he's a crasher. Bayliss is too ragged. Hodgson is just average. Edwards is being outclassed.

All this begs the question: Just how good was Foggy really? In my opinion he just happened to be better than Corser and Chili, but any of the top 10 GP riders of any given period would have demolished him. Best Brits of the modern era? Hailwood and Sheene.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just how good was Foggy really :evil:

theres one thing i remember him for :arrow: .....................a right miserable bar.............................stud :yes

but he did put the great back in britain.. =D>

if women had wheels we could ride them all day...moped_mazeguy.gif

He was a good rider......but he could only win on a Duc :roll:

The '97 WSB season was a memorable one........where he & Kocinski mixed it up for the title that year. 8) He couldn't do sh*t with the RC45(clearly faster) in '96.....so he goes back to the Duc in '97 & loses the title to very same bike :roll:

I think it's gonna come right down to the wire between these two.......

Val_Sete_Rio.jpg

Both of these guys are in the prime of their careers & are riding excetionally well 8)

Plus it's another one of those Age Old battles between the Manufactures 8)

Don't count out Biaggi. I have a feeling that this could be his year and the tracks which are coming up suit his silky smooth riding style.

Whatever happens, this is the best GP season for quite a while. Rossi's bike looked incredibly unstable today and the Honda's still have this front wheel chatter problem, so there will be a few offs, which helps make things even more unpredictable.

Rossi's bike looked incredibly unstable today and the Honda's still have this front wheel chatter problem

Yep.....Sachsenring is a twisty one :wink: ........Awesome track for a 125 race though :tu 8)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online