1998 XJ 900 S Diversion

RebelT
This post is 5459 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys,

The center stand snapped on my Divi which meant the bike went over with me on top.

The damage to the fairing is not too bad, but whilst thinking about how best to repair, I wondered is anyone knew if there was a kit available so I could do away with the fairing altogether.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Guys,

The center stand snapped on my Divi which meant the bike went over with me on top.

The damage to the fairing is not too bad, but whilst thinking about how best to repair, I wondered is anyone knew if there was a kit available so I could do away with the fairing altogether.

Hi & :welcome: to the YOC.

if the stand snapped there is a chance that the previous owners (or yourself ) did not put the bike on the stand correctly .... if you wish (not recomended) to do away with the fairing you will have to mount all the valves & electrics some where but tbh I have a scuffed 900 divi fairing that you can have while your own is repaired we do have in this area a guy who will do the plastic work but not the decals let me know if you need the fairing

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online