The bike's gone!

axl
This post is 7231 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I sold the YZF today, I dont know whether I'm happy or sad, I had a few plans for it if it hadn't sold, oh well.

Well I wonder what I'll end with now, still looking for the FJ12 mind you, but there's nothing for sale.

I did call up about a FZR1k streetfighter (and before anyone says anything), it might have the flattish bars or it, plus he might not have raised the seat rails.

But I guess time will tell what I get.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Be patient & scrutinize the hell outta whatever you look into buying :wink: ......hopefully that'll give you the least amount of grief with the most amount of Smiles per Miles :D 8)

Well I said there no FJ12's for sale, what I really mean is not near me in Glasgow. Well there's three in Two Ride On but he wants far to much.

I feel I'm gona pack up somthin' to eat and head off down south, whenever anything shows up, ah the joys biking.

[ ] There's no excuse for Suzuki ownership!

[ ] Bon was The Man!

[x] You want a nice Thumper you do!

[ ] Warning! Internet Riding God bullshitting in progress!

[ ] PM Mozzy!

[ ] Just say NO to Mullets!

[ ] We didn't bother with that any of that shit in my day!

[ ] That's a girl's bike!

And there was me looking at a nice Gixer 11 !

uuuaaahh. if you find an gix11 thats not been abused then go for it. it has the most reliable engine on this planet. even more so than the FJ11/12.

a friend of mine has one gix 11-turbo -92 for sale right now. his asking 8800eur for it. dynoed 245hp at rearwheel with 0,9bar turboboost :D

dam that i dont have the money for it. id buy it to drive straight and save the yzf for corners and track

sorry to hear yer without a bike for the mo mate, i'm sure something good will turn up. if ya want a fj12 then hold out for one, dont comprimise 8)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online