Need Help Finding YBR Start Button

travismoore
This post is 4632 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

I am trying to get hold of a YBR start button (literally just the plastic part) as mine fell off and landed some where on the road. My local yamaha dealer will only sell me the whole unit which is something ridiculus like £50. I thought it was maybe possible to get one from a breakers but im not sure where to start.

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks,

Travis

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ahhhh and I was expecting a really stupid post after reading that title :lol:

Quick blast on ebay shows you can get the whole right hand lot for 15 squid, irritating when all you wants the start button though! link

Cheers man, its funny because I looked on ebay earlier and didn't see this, must have been searching the wrong thing.

As for the title i only just realised how stupid that sounds =D

• 2 years later...

it should be on the right hand side of your handle bars around where your thumb should be..... :D

sorry pal i couldn't resist with that title

:) in all seriousness though just keep checking ebay and look for people who are breaking there whole bike and just ask them if they have it u never know u may be able to get one for a few quid :) happy hunting

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online