dt 400e

popalong
This post is 5326 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I seen a yellow dirt bike bye the road for sale,stopped to look at it,and on the plate it ses 12/77 as mfd.he wanted $400.00 and had the origanel title.well i had the title verafyied by the dmv, it was the first issue,the purches date was 4/20/79. on the title the year make and model, are as follows on title, vin# 1M2-111791 DT400E, year 79 but the plate on the bike ses 12/77, The plate and the case numbers match.so wouldnt that make it a 1978?

OH bye the way i payed 150.00 for it!!!!! there was no gas in it not one drop.put in some 32.1 premix from my kx it back fired a few times, pulled the carb, the inside was like floor wax. cleaned it put it back on, it fired up after 4 or 5 kicks.runs smoothly but my kx100 will mop up the road with it.needs alot of work, ALOT, but i have alot of time.and found three salvage yard with a wide assortment of dt parts

genaration cycle 915-443-2749

ma & paws cycle salvage 218-591-5096

moto parts llc 801-471-1964

givem a shout they may help you out, if i can figure out how to load a pic of it, youll see it

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online