Fazer FZS600 (2004) Neutral light stays on

gbx79
This post is 5376 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys, I just bought a fazer 2nd hand. I had to upgrade after my YBR got squished by a considerate lady lol

Anyways, whenever I change gear the neutral light stays on. The bike runs perfect regardless of this. Anybody know how I could fix this? Im a bit of noob when it comes to mechanical/technical ... so any info/input/advice, greatly appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I would suggest only one thing and that would be to find out whether or not you have a neutral indicator switch and have a mechanic look at it as it may be an issue with that if not then just have a look at any wires coming from the gearing area to see if there are any visible problems. but im quite a newbie to fazers but have had a similar problem on an old 125cc. give it a go and maybe reply back i have an 58 plate fazer s2 so mine will be different even if i looked on mine thats all the ideas i have

hope it might help

Ian Pether

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online