Aerox acceleration

tyler
This post is 5159 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have an Aerox R 50cc 57 plate ive had alot done to it for speed and it gets between 70-75mph but it has no acceleration and wont go up hills well, does anyone know what i can do. Also im getting a new exhaust should i get a leo vince zx or a pm tuning exhaust and im getting a new variator should i get malossi or polini?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have an Aerox R 50cc 57 plate ive had alot done to it for speed and it gets between 70-75mph but it has no acceleration and wont go up hills well, does anyone know what i can do. Also im getting a new exhaust should i get a leo vince zx or a pm tuning exhaust and im getting a new variator should i get malossi or polini?

I took the washer out the variator on my moped, it will hit higher speeds but the acceleration has dropped, so i'm not sure what you could do, although i've heard if you get a new variator it should help. I'm thinking about getting the Leo vince ZX, but you will also have to do the rollers, and the clutch springs that come with it for full power.

Out of interest, what else have you had done? I'm trying to fully de restrict my Jog RR, and not sure where to start.

I took the washer out the variator on my moped, it will hit higher speeds but the acceleration has dropped, so i'm not sure what you could do, although i've heard if you get a new variator it should help. I'm thinking about getting the Leo vince ZX, but you will also have to do the rollers, and the clutch springs that come with it for full power.

Out of interest, what else have you had done? I'm trying to fully de restrict my Jog RR, and not sure where to start.

Its been fully de restricted, 4.5 gram rollers, jets upgraded and ive got laser x-pro exhaust.

The trouble with deristricting these types of machines, and the same goes for my YZF 125

The more i did to make the top speed of the bike higher, the acceleration unfortunately never improved all that much, its a shame really but theirs not much you can do about it

• 4 months later...

my aerox has a leo vince tt pipe with the clutch springs and rollers and then the accelaration dropped so i put 6mm jets in the carb fitted a polini race clutch and had it a new cylinder head and piston rings carb reeds and inlet manifold fitted and now mine acclerates like it should when it works as it is very problematic at the moment but the problem with adding al these mods apart from the time and money is the bikes get througha spark plug every 2-3 weeks